Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By zombiequeen
this has already been asked in previous posts :?
By blueikaos
I looked and didn't see it. I did a search for vampire diaries.

Gee, my first day back to the site and I'm royal screwup :(
By zombiequeen
aww hun dont take it that way im a newbie:P
By blueikaos
Nah, I posted something earlier in the wrong spot too.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
There's a thread about Vampire Diaries in the Television discussion area, but I don't think anyone has made a Pattern Suggestion thread. So it's all good. :) Thanks for the idea.

Don't worry about posting things in the wrong spot, by the way. Do your best, but have fun. I'm always around with my broom to sweep things up anyway. Haha.
By blueikaos
Thanks Ryan, I was going nuts searching for anything Vampire Diaries related in the Pattern request section!

The less of a mess I make, the less you have to sweep. I'll try to keep it to a minimum.
By zombiequeen
yeah u dont even realise how many posts i screwed up on too :( :oops:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I do like to keep things tidy, but that's why I have forum tools like "move" and "split" and "merge." Easy as pumpkin pie. So don't stress to much about where to post. I'm just glad to see new and returning people chatting here each year.
By vibhandaka
Damon Salvatore makes my heart go pitter-patter. I probably shouldn't carve him though, my drool would make the candle go out. haha.
By blueikaos
vibhandaka wrote:Damon Salvatore makes my heart go pitter-patter. I probably shouldn't carve him though, my drool would make the candle go out. haha.
I agree. However, I do think we should leave the carved pumpkins in a stationary place. Don't carry it with us, and we should gaze at it from afar to prevent drool snuffing. :lol:
By BlueJays4Life
I don't know if I really drool when I see them but I definately love the show and would like some patterns of either Stefan or Damon and possibly Elena/Katherine(doesnt really matter for those ones :lol: )
By nosferatu
My wife puts up with a lot from me this time of year, pumpkins all over the place, decorations stroon everywhere, habitual swearing at the printer etc Actually, it's not just now, it's all year long but year on year I am asked the same question.

"Is there a Damon pattern?" and I just shake my head. A new series started on Monday in the UK and my wife asked again. I solemnly shook my head. The audible sigh that followed was pitiful. Truly pitiful.

Ian Somerhelder and I are very much alike. We are both men and both share the affections of my wife. Sadly, that's where the similarities end. Having thought about it, my wife let out that long sigh after looking at him on the tv and then over at me.
By SuperSonic
Can't say I don't agree with this request. I'm sure my brother would love this. However, Nos seems to have a lot on his plate with Ian Somerhelder and his wife. Maybe a pattern will soothe the savage beast? Or two?