Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By sodajazz
Ok strange request but I've just seen Dead Silence and films that have creepy Ventriloquist dummy's and dolls that come alive are so very very wrong, they creep me out.
Just may make a cool stencil :D
By reignman40
That is a cool idea. I think this could turn out quite nicely. I'd love to see a freaky ventriloquist dummy.
By Dans banana Loafcake
Yeah that could be cool and creepy, like that film Magic with Athony Hopkins in when the dummy starts running his life.

Dan
By CorpseBride
I really like that idea...I've always found those dolls rather creepy. It think they would make a great addition to the ever growing stencil book I have.

Ryan! I vote yes for this one!
By CanadianCarver
sodajazz wrote:Ok strange request but I've just seen Dead Silence and films that have creepy Ventriloquist dummy's and dolls that come alive are so very very wrong, they creep me out.
Just may make a cool stencil :D

How strange, I just watched Dead Silence this weekend as well. That scene at the end with all the dolls in their cases was pretty cool!
By sodajazz
Yes but had they listened to my screams of 'burn it ...just burn it' at the start of the film ...it would have ended sooner :lol: :lol:
By ZPjames
How about covers from the Goosebump books? Like maybe Night of the Living Dummy or something.
By nosferatu
Always slight creepy, possessed, stuff of nightmares. I reckon they would they would make a great pattern. Said that without moving my lips.

By purple1worm
Me, too!!
By Euri
There was a Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode about a dummy and since then I have never been able to look at them the same since. Definitely very creepy. :o
By SaneInsideInsanity
http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_430xN.75503483.jpg

LALALALALALA HEHEHHE
sorry went slightly evil these these dummies creep me out no matter what but i would like to see ryans take on them as a unique creation
By Ajax
i like the concept i also think it would be a good orginal creation or a villian from dead silence.
By stormqueen29
I don't know about ventriloquist dummies, but there is something horrifing about living dolls.

I saw an old Twilight Zone episode years and years ago aout a man whose daughters doll came to life and to this day the concept of a living doll is the most terrifying thing on earth to me.

I'd take an acid slobbering 50' alien over a 18" tall living doll any day.

When Chucky came out, my hubby who was then my boyfriend took me to see it. I lasted 10 minutes, then I got up and walked out of the movie. He was not happpy with me but I absolutely CAN NOT deal with that phobia.

Gale
By SaneInsideInsanity
lol I used to be the same for a similar reason. I had a bunch of porcelain dolls when i was young and then they had a living doll episode on are you afraid of the dark and they all got thrown into the garbage i still can;t look at them straight....