Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By jen d.
zombiepumpkins wrote:Certainly not scary...
I beg to differ. The face on the engine always creeped me out; child AND adult stages! Nice kids carve, I know a couple that would love to carve this one!
By Ajax
My younger neices and Newphews love this so i'm actually happy it was made. It's no Evil Ash though :D .
By Dredge
GUS wrote:Jimmy savile used to be the representative of "the age, .....of the train"
whilst not a driver i'm sure i've seen a silver haired bewigged character in thomas episodes, maybe a sneaky homage to the great man.
Gus, you are certainly persistent. Ill give you that.
By Ajax
Ajax wrote:My younger neices and Newphews love this so i'm actually happy it was made. It's no Evil Ash though :D .
"Yes my younger Neices and Newphews they'll believe that" :twisted: "Shirley they don't think i'll be carving this for myself and don't call me shirley."
By heeljeff
Thanks! My 18-month old likes Thomas, so this is definitely on my short list.
By monstermash
My brother LOVED Thomas when he was young. He's 22 now but i might still carve it for him. :)
I was partial to the Fat Controller myself.
By hkzombie
Thomas the Train actually lives in Strausburg, PA I believe. And, I have personally seen him myself! Really weirds me out and he's creepy! :o
By paddy_babe
OMG RYAN YOU ARE AMAZING! I completely forgot that I had asked for this last year... where did you dig up this post!!! You are amazing and the best patch master ever! I'm sending you all my love (and money when I re-do my membership lol) seriously you have made my halloween. will post pics off lil mans face when he sees it on halloween MWAH ryan!!!! *massive over-excited paddy hugs*
Cant wait for halloween now, and wait till you all see seans face!!! ARGHHH OMG!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

*ahem* thanks again ryan! :lol:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
By CorpseBride
Super cute. I am pretty sure my son will love this one :D Mind you...he doesn't watch much tv, and hardly knows who Thomas is...but he loves trains! lol
By ZPjames
oh my god my nephew is gonna crap his pants...he loves thomas!!