Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Tkaraoke
Dans banana Loafcake wrote:Yeah you could have like a sphinx and king tut! Also thinking about ancient cultures, you could have loads of greek mythical beasts like medusa or cerberous the hell dog! Or pegasas the winged horse.
Wow! These are really great requests...maybe we could have a desert scene with a Sphinx, a couple of pyramids, and a sun shining down on them.
By Tkaraoke
Before I forget again...

I would really like to put in a request for a Phoenix (bird...not the city) stencil. I have one I have downloaded from The Pumpkin Lady but I would like to see ZP's take on the mythical creature. I think the Phoenix logo she has is from a RPG (roll playing game...not the other ones) game called GUILD WARS...not that I'm a RPGer (hiding Mace+3 against Zombie Pumpkins behind back) mind you! :lol:
By Tkaraoke
I thought since we have seen Sandy Gause this year we could add some more of his friends! LOL
:D
By stormqueen29
I'm all for the renewal of this thread. I'd love some stencils of Egyptian gods.

Gale
By Tkaraoke
*Bump*!

:D
By SaneInsideInsanity
I enjoy this idea
By purple1worm
Anubis would be awesome!! That's an old post. I've never seen it!!
Just goes to show. You never know when something is going to pop up again, no matter how old it is.
By Minionette
Isis! Isis! Ra! Ra! Ra! Would love to see some Egyptian patterns! King Tut death mask would be cool!