Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By ghostface
I hope this means there will be a pattern of the Mummy this year. :)
By Ajax
I don't think it's a matter of if but when are you releasing the mummies curse? :P Actually I have no idea just bumping this to keep it on your radar.
By ghostface
Really want The Mummy to be able to finish the Universal Monster foam collection of mine. :)
By pagemaster1993
I agree, I plan on having all the Universal Monsters eventually carved.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
It's October now... I think it's time to unleash a big daddy. Or should I say...

Today marks the release of Universal Classic Monsters: The Essential Collection on bluray. So it seems like an appropriate day to help you round out your essential collection of classic monster pumpkin patterns.

The Mummy pumpkin pattern
Thanks. :D Yeah, you never know if your "to carve" list will change before the month of October is out.

But I know one thing... I think I found MY first MUST CARVE for this year. Ready to be victim the the mummy's curse, I'm bringing this one to life on Halloween.
By nosferatu
That is a beautiful stencil. Oh my word, this is getting ridiculous, too many themes to choose from this year.

Without a shadow of a doubt, he is my number one carve.

Excellent stuff Ryan.
By nosferatu
If you're thinking of t shirt designs for next year, that pattern on an orangey/ brown shirt would look amazing.

I've already decided I'm having a retro year this Halloween.
By MooBoo
Love it, absolutely love it. As soon as a saw him i decided he will be my first carve! I need some pumpkins.
By Ajax
Awesome! I guess we know where the baseball T idea came from your hitting them out of the park. Not sure if I'm going to do the whole theme or not but I'm carving this one for sure.