Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Aylortay
Well I'm sure a lot of these have been mentioned already, but I'm at work and don't have the time to read through all of the posts :oops: So I'll just throw these out there...

Godzilla
Alien from "aliens"
Maybe the shot of the little girl in poltergeist with her hands on the TV screen?
The girl from the well in The Ring
the posessed girl from The Exorcist
King Kong
Tippi Hedron with birds on her head
Lycan from Underworld
Pennywise the Clown (from IT)
The Cryptkeeper
The puppet from Saw
Any of the ghosts from 13 Ghosts (some really creepy ones in that movie)

:D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Now these are my kind of monsters. Not a bad suggestion in the bunch. You just might see some of your wishes granted.
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
By GeologySage
I'll gladly second two of those-

The poltergiest one with the girl and the TV. Some cool shadow play could be done with that one. Say this pose here, it'd make a perfect simple design lol. Also a sideview or slight angle of the same pose with a shadow behind her would be cool.

Also the 13 Ghosts rec one... I forget his/her name but I'd like to nominate the one ghost whos head is in a busted up cage. This'd make an awesome design.

(Hmmm, that pic is no longer working for me... guess i'm a bad boy for linking it. If it doesn't work for you here's the link)
Last edited by GeologySage on Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By GeologySage
Well... regardless of all the jibba jabba...

I still second the two designs I mentioned and provided pics of for you to consider Ryan.
By The Vlad Hatter
I just wanted to bump this one back up top. Getting patterns for Godzilla and King Kong would be awesome.
By SuperSonic
i LOVE the idea for pennywise
By stormqueen29
Well, I think if you were going to do an Underworld pattern, it should be Michael when he transforms.

He is the best of both worlds so they say. {Not to mention a hunk}

Although one of the elder vampire whose name I forget when he changes into a halfling with those wicked wings wouldn't be bad at all.

Gale
By purple1worm
Sorry,but i have to bump this one up, too! I know it's a little early but.... Alien, poltergeist girl, exorcist girl, CRYPTKEEPER and pennywise, would be fantastic!!! :D :D :D Guess which one is my fave!