Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Dadja
I was thinking about what to do for this Halloween, browsing through my decorations and there it was: my raven. Seeing how this is probably my favourite Halloween icon (Edgar Allan Poe must be my favourite Halloween reading) I thought a raven for a pattern might be a good idea. Sitting on a skull or something... Just an idea :) But if you were to grant me one request I'll stick to Arwen :roll:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I seem to rememeber seeing something like that before. Didn't Pumpkin Masters offer a raven on a skull at some point? I'd want to make my version unique, but I agree that a raven is a cool image. I will keep that in mind.
By Mister_JP
I think you're right. I remember seeing that on Masterpiecepumpkins.com. I also remember seeing a silouette version with a raven sitting on a branch and the lettering "Nevermore" which was nice.
By Drayco
ZombiePumpkins wrote:I seem to rememeber seeing something like that before. Didn't Pumpkin Masters offer a raven on a skull at some point? I'd want to make my version unique, but I agree that a raven is a cool image. I will keep that in mind.
Try not to frown on me too much for knowing this ZP, but PM did offer that pattern known as "Simply Raven-ous".
By GeologySage
How about an E.A.P. lookalike at a desk and the raven looking over him?

Or a crazed man looking at the floor that has a heart underneath it...

Those'd be interesting scene carvings...
By sodajazz
Simply Raven-ous is the Pumkin masters raven and skull pattern :D

It is a good lookin pattern , I've never got round to carving it :( But it would be good to see your take on a raven pattern.

So a big thumbs up to Dadja for suggesting this :D
By reignman40
The raven is just a classic Halloween image. I am a big fan of the raven. I'd love to see a ZP version.

Curtis
By CorpseBride
That would be great!

I have a pattern from Jammin Pumpkins that has a raven and the words Nevermore above it. Don't get me wrong I appreciate what that guy does...but I just know Ryan could do it better. My vote is a big yes for the Raven stencil!