Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax
The main character in Red Dead Redemption John Marston.

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Don't know how recognizable he'd be, but I am a fan.

Have you heard about all the upcoming downloadable content for Red Dead Redemption? Check out this article. Most notable:

Undead Nightmare Pack - Ghost towns and cemeteries come alive in a West gone horribly wrong, including 8 new multiplayer zombie characters.

Oh heck yes. :twisted:
By CombichristGirl
man i want this game. how is the online? and im totallyt down for red dead pumpkin
By Ajax
Yes i did hear about that I actually beat the game and was going to trade it in for something else but will probably hang on to it now. It doesn't have to be a John Marston Pattern or cowboys pattern would be cool to go with the Native American pattern you have.

Last edited by Ajax on Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Ajax

By Ajax
This is almost to good not to patternize. Possible contender for bonus pattern??? I'll keep my fingers crossed. This is a Zombie pumpkin site and we haven't had one zombie yet this year :wink: .

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Sweet, I like it. I also like how you guys are suggesting someone "unorthodox" pattern ideas to be used in the VIP section. That's a good spot for them, and a good excuse for me to experiment with some "out of the box" ideas.