Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Jaxter
I think Superman would be neat to carve on the pumpkin. I saw the movie and it was awesome. You should really have a superman stencil.
By Dans banana Loafcake
C'mon Jaxter,

you, me and everybody knows that Ryans cooked up a Superman stencil or two, he's gotta have. One of the SuperMan Symbol and one of the man himself would be good. Saw the Film last night, It rocks!!!! :D :D

Dan
Last edited by Dans banana Loafcake on Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Wedge
Keep in mind guys that a lot of the big name companies came after the pumpkin sites a few months ago and they aren't suppose to have any copyrighted images on their sites. I am a fan of Ryans own creations. I agree there is something cool about people knowning what images you cared but I think it is better when they look at a carving and say wow that pumpkin looks great.
By watchall
Copyright wise.. Anything Warner bros or DC... they don't mind to much as long as no ones making BIG cash. check out the Fan made Batman, Superman movies by ( Bat in the Sun Productions) Many shown at comic con. Both Warner and DC enjoy them.

You'd be fine making the superman stencils. The shield is the easyest to do. In fact you could do it yourself. "sorry Ryan" :roll: :D