Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Vavybee
Hi !
I would (and honestly my 2 and a half year old nephew) love to see some Toy Story stencils. He joyfully points out every pumpkins he sees these days and if I could carve him one with either Woody or Buzz, he would just freak out !!!

Thanks !!! :kiss:
By SuperSonic
I agree Wodddy and Buzz would make great patterns
By Tkaraoke
Woody and Buzz would be the first two Toy Story patterns I would want followed by any of the other characters. I'm really excited about Toy Story 3.
By SuperSonic

By Vavybee
The whole series would provide a lot of patterns options in my opinion... I can imagine patterns featuring the creepy toys from the first movie for example... Anyway, anything would be fantastic, Ryan never disappoints...
:D
By JMP919
I loved Toy Story as a kid. I think I might have even went to toy story on ice. A pattern would totally bring me back.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Toy Story came out in my late high school years, I believe. That revolutionary step in computer graphics entertainment is partly responsible for me wanting to get into graphic arts. Strange to think.... if there was no Toy Story, there might not be any Zombie Pumpkins!
By SuperSonic
zombiepumpkins wrote:Toy Story came out in my late high school years, I believe. That revolutionary step in computer graphics entertainment is partly responsible for me wanting to get into graphic arts. Strange to think.... if there was no Toy Story, there might not be any Zombie Pumpkins!
Then Toy Story is good on two counts :P

id deffo wanna see a Buzz pattern (since that is my costume for next year) i know that this year it be a BIIIT hard
By vertigo
I want the alien....and the claw....aw please!!!!!
By SaneInsideInsanity
Alien!!!
By Vavybee
I tottally didn't think of the alien !!! That would makes a fantastic one !!!!
By SuperSonic
I think these guys deserve patterns. Also with the release of Toy Story 1, 2 on Blu-Ray and Toy Story 3 coming out in June on the 18th. I think that they are great characters that most people associate with toys and would be great for toddlers

Heres some ref shots which i think accentuate the characters personalities well
Last edited by SuperSonic on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By GUS
Sonic, how old were you when the original toy story was released???

I've a feeling i'm going to be deemed jurassic.

think they may bea shoe in over the coming season due to their longevity.

...hang on though sir Jimmy has been around longer, to the back youyoung upstats, no more stencilstill sir jmmy savile has been immortalised in pumpkin flesh.
By SuperSonic
Me, I was 5, and i totally love this movie :)
By GUS
5 .... 5..... FIVE, oh god (squeeks)