Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By toast_t1
I would love to have a modern Twilight Prinicess style Link pattern for my Pumkin. I have seen a couple versions online but they just seem to be lacking to me. They either aren't the modern link or need some time before you can tell that its him. I'm sure if anyone can pull off an amazing pattern, its gonna be on this site. thanks for considering this pattern, i hope to see it soon.

Image[/list]
By toast_t1
There's so many good games that can use some nice patterns, like halo, bioshock, final fantasy, metroid, resident evil, f.e.a.r, doom, wolfenstein even the rabbids would be funny and im sure many of you out there have some cool ideas, scary funny or nostalgic.
By toast_t1
hehe, i was looking in google images for link patterns and came across a couple with the Wii-mote controller, they turned out great. You could definatly pull it off easily. They basically cut out the shapes of the buttons.

But ever since ive done the jack sparrow pumpkin a few years ago, im hooked on the portrait style patterns and would love a nice link portrait. I'm doing the twilight one for my gf, the headless horsemen one for my brother, but I still need one for myself now. Seems like after doing my first pumpkin from here everyone wants me to carve them one.

As for games i bet some of those goofy Rabbids would turn out great too, especially since its more of a kids game, the trick or treaters would relate to it more.