Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Jessi
My fiance and I are getting married on the 4th of July next year. We are already planning on carving watermelons for the reception. We've found some stencils that are pretty generic and not that fun for weddings. Some cooler wedding designs are definitely needed!

A 4th of July stencil would be cool, too. I would totally use it for my wedding, and I think other people would love to have them at cookouts.

I'd also love to see some "beachy" stencils, maybe a surfer, flip flops, beach chairs, dolphin, fish, seashells, mermaids, King Neptune! I'm a summer girl at heart, the only thing I get excited about for Fall is, of course, Halloween. I can't wait to carve my first melon!
By Wedge
PumpkinGlow.com and Pumpkinwizard.com have some nice summer and wedding themed carvings. Personally I like the Tiki patterns you will find on here. If you look around in the forumn you will find a few that Killer Klown made. I also have a few I can send you if you want. Just PM me if you want them.
Wedge
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Those are some great summer suggestions, Jessi. I'm itching to offer some new stencils. Tis the season for watermelon carving.

So tell me fiends... what kind of summer themed stencils would you like to see? More tiki designs for your summer luaus? Some patriotic designs for July 4th? What else?
By Dadja
ZombiePumpkins wrote:So tell me fiends... what kind of summer themed stencils would you like to see? More tiki designs for your summer luaus? Some patriotic designs for July 4th? What else?
Seeing how I'm not American, skip the patriotic ones for my part :roll:

Uhm, some more tiki's would be great. I loved the last one. Perhaps some scenery? Island with palm tree or something like that... maybe for watermelons lying down? Dunno... Or a sailboat at see (getting grabbed by giant octopus arms - sorry, been watching the Dead Man's Chest trailer far too often :P) Of course: Davy Jones! Not really sumemr, but seeing how PotC II is released this summer...
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I have some new entries to the summer season of watermelon carving. You can never have enough tikis, right? I call these fellas, "Tribal Tiki", "Volcanic Tiki" and "Jungle Tiki." You can print them from the new Summer Spirits page.
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By cyberdman
Zombie Watermelons! Oh no, now you've gone and done it and maybe created another monster. My wife is getting fed up with me because of all the fake pumpkins I still have sitting around the floor of our storage room I have yet to find time to carve. I have like 8 or 10 of them or so I got on super clearance after Halloween. All that and my little pumpkin patch sprouts in the back yard are finally coming along. The only saving grace for me would be that she loves watermelon in the summer.

Thanks Ryan for all you do for us carving addicts. :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The fourth of July is less than a week away. If you plan to celebrate Independence Day with a unique decoration, you better go pick out your watermelons. And the new Uncle Sam stencil should be a fitting design for the holiday.

And to all you pumpkin-heads in other countries.... well, I hope you at least like the design, even if it doesn't mean much to ya. :)
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By sodajazz
lovin that stencil ... i just returned from a holiday (vacation) in florida ...did the hall of presidents again and the stencil is reminding me of the brill time i had ...gutted now im home in england.

cheers ryan another well done for you :D
By Wedge
WoW
under all that rotten zombie flesh there is a mushy lovable side to our pumpkin master, can't say I will be carving many swans but they still look great.
I just finished carving jungle tiki on a little watermelon and will post a few pictures soon.

Keep it up Ryan!
By Dans banana Loafcake
Ryan, You da man!

Again I'm not an American, infact I'm English and you guys are celebrating a victory over us but hey, everyones cool with that. Happy Forth of July, hope you guys have a great day, the Uncle Sam stencil rocks, shame we dont have a patriotic icons in this country with such cool facial hair :wink:

Dan
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Oh yea, sorry about that whole Revolution thing, Dan. No hard feelings, I hope? You redcoats are okay with me! :D
By Dans banana Loafcake
I'm sure me and Sodajazz are over it now, it took a long time but I've finally got closure, :cry: Lol! :lol:

Dan