Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax
I think this would make a cool pattern along the same lines as ash.

By vibhandaka
They're all gonna laugh at you!

I agree, a Carrie pattern would be classic. Count me in.
By SaneInsideInsanity
how has this not been suggested before...
I mean, all the kids think I'm funny, and I don't wanna be. I wanna be normal, I wanna start to try me, a whole person, before it's too late for me to -
By Tkaraoke
Holy cow! My friend Carrie would demand I carve that for her if that pattern ever became a reality. I'll behind this request 100%
By SuperSonic
Haven't seen the movie yet. That's a fantastic job they did for the movie. Delightfully creepy!
Last edited by SuperSonic on Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
By PumpkinLover
Carrie is my FAVORITE movie hands down. Im in for this pattern!
By Carving Queen
bumping this one back to the top
I would love a Carrie pattern!
By Paperjane9
I love this movie too...would love to see a Carrie pattern. My sis and I used to work together and she went as Carrie one year, the pic is very blurry, printed out on regular paper...but she had one lady so scared that day~it was hilarious :twisted:

You can't really tell, but she had "bugged" out her eyes for the pic. Obviously, we needed more blood compared to actual pic posted in the above post.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Great Carrie costume. Whether a little, or a lot, blood always adds a nice touch to an wardrobe.
By SaneInsideInsanity
Well I'm bringing this request back from the dead. As Carrie is my Costume this year. Come on Ryan....
By ghostface
We NEED a Carrie pattern to add to the group!
By Raven
I've watched Carrie twice now in the last 2 days on AMC. Definitely one of the better King movies. She would be a great pattern.
By ghostface
I watched Carrie tonight too!! & I agree it is one of the better King movies!!
By vibhandaka
I watched Carrie yesterday, it's one my all time favorites! I don't know what it is about this movie but I love it!
By monstermash
I actually only just watched Carrie for the first time a few weeks ago. I'd seen bits before and knew I needed to see the whole thing from bloody start to bloody finish. A Sissy Spacek pattern would be a great addition. I can just picture those psycho eyes glowing out of a pumpkin.