Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax
Ryans twitter has a reference to Back to the Future as his next pattern.

By lonogod
Ajax wrote:Ryans twitter has a reference to Back to the Future as his next pattern.
Then this is really happening! Woo hoo!!!

Ryan, you have some real style. You really seem to put a lot of thought into everything you do on here. That's freakin' awesome!

- Lonogod
By Ajax
Zombie Pumpkins is a time zone now??? :o Ryan has really broken into popular culture.
By S.A.M
Ajax wrote:Zombie Pumpkins is a time zone now??? :o Ryan has really broken into popular culture.
Yup as was decreed by Supreme Leader of The Free World, Ryan Wickstrand. It was a glorious day when UTC was replaced by ZPT; the same day Halloween was made a public holiday and the moon was painted black and orange with the Pumpkin King's face :D

Now have any of you seen where I parked my DeLorean? :lol:
They have arrived. They look great well worth the wait which to them was mere seconds to us 30 years. They are epic Ryan can't wait to carve them and light up some tire tracks for pics?
All I have to say is, "Great Scott!", and, "This is heavy!" Not one, not two, but three patterns. I am completely blown away. These will be carved in the...

To Be Continued :arrow:
Great. So today I'm finalizing what all I'm going to carve, adjusting the sizes that I want to fit certain pumpkins, matching the patterns with the pumpkin that fits it best, then I go on Facebook and see this. Are you kidding me???

Well now I have to go back and do some adjusting. Somebody isn't making the cut this year. I have a feeling these two will be going together on one of my largest pumpkins, with the logo getting its own.