Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By JMP919
Sorry, just had to throw in my favorite Biff quote
"So why don't you make like a tree... and get outta here!"
By maegnus
That's about as funny as a screen door on a battleship.
By maegnus
In my opinion, BTTF part 2 has the best ending in the history of film. It's flawless in every possible way.
By JMP919
maegnus wrote:That's about as funny as a screen door on a battleship.

Manure...I HATE MANURE.

Haha
By phoenixfiredesigns
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Back to the Future. I can't even begin to say how completely and totally awesome ANY and ALL characters from BttF would be to carve!

I can see it now...fire trails on the DeLorean, a flux capacitor, Marty, Doc - oh it'd be brilliant.

Please consider making some BttF patterns for this crazed fangirl! :D
By nosferatu
Think Doc will fit in great with this year's theme!
By zombombie
Would love to see some BttF patterns :)

And welcome to the forums phoenixfiredesigns :)
By nosferatu
Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't carve Doc Brown that he'd melt my brain.
By SaneInsideInsanity
he came and told me the same thing
By zombombie
Went to see the 25th Anniversary of Back to the Future today at the cinema (so good to see it on the big screen - I was only 1 when it was originally out!) and we definetely need a Doc Brown pattern!
By heeljeff
I think the Patchmaster himself recently said (when speaking about the forums being down)...
"I would have fixed it sooner, but... see, I was standing on my toilet hanging a clock. The porcelain was wet. I slipped, hit my head on the sink. And when I came to, I had a revelation! A vision! A picture in my head!"

Hmm..
By nosferatu
Congratulations!

Any old excuse to have a bonfire and some fireworks :lol:

And speaking of explosions, I do believe Doc Brown will be with us any day now. You see, that power surge that screwed the forum for a day opened a portal to next years site, where I was able to look at this year's patterns. You carved him very well by the way - nice clean cuts.
By pagemaster1993
I would definatly like a Doc pattern, one of the best charcters from BTTF.