Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By paddy_babe
thats a cool pic (would be good to print out and stick on the door). I like the tombstones and that would spread across easily.
By monstermash
This is a lame idea, i will be the first to admit it, but im trying at least. You could have scooby and shaggy running on one kin and one of the monsters/ghouls chasing them on the other.
By paddy_babe
monstermash wrote:This is a lame idea, i will be the first to admit it, but im trying at least. You could have scooby and shaggy running on one kin and one of the monsters/ghouls chasing them on the other.
why do you think its a lame idea mash?
By vibhandaka
I like your idea monstermash! That would be so cute, the kids would love it for sure. Maybe even the left pumpkin could have Scooby eating a sandwich with a terrified face as he sees the ghoul, the middle one could have shaggy running, and the right one could have the monster.
By monstermash
I suppose its not a bad idea, just not very scary but i never thought about kids. It would be nice for young ones.
By vibhandaka
Everyone likes Scooby Doo!
By vibhandaka
paddy_babe wrote:thats a cool pic (would be good to print out and stick on the door). I like the tombstones and that would spread across easily.
Paddy, that pic IS awesome eh? Something like that would be wicked spread across some pumpkins, a classic Halloween scene with ZP twist!
By paddy_babe
vibhandaka wrote:I like your idea monstermash! That would be so cute, the kids would love it for sure. Maybe even the left pumpkin could have Scooby eating a sandwich with a terrified face as he sees the ghoul, the middle one could have shaggy running, and the right one could have the monster.
ohhh like a pumpkin comic strip! the monster could be a zombie pumpkin!
By Tkaraoke
monstermash wrote:This is a lame idea, i will be the first to admit it, but im trying at least. You could have scooby and shaggy running on one kin and one of the monsters/ghouls chasing them on the other.
Are you kidding? That's pretty damn good in my opinion! Good thinking there...

BTW: Scooby rules! LOL
By vibhandaka
MM, your Scooby idea really must be done. The minions won't rest until it comes to fruition! :D
By Tkaraoke
I'd like to see Scoob and Shag running on one pumpkin and The Creeper/Captain Cutler's Ghost chasing after them.
By punchi
I really like the skeleton Idea. You could probably do the Jack (with hands) like that too if you enlarged it some. Maybe a Psycho pattern with a silhouette of Marion in the shower on one and Norman with the knife on another? I also liked the with with cauldron idea. Keep 'em comin' folks!
By paddy_babe
scooby and shaggy running away from a scary creature straight into an open grave! :lol:
By SaneInsideInsanity
I like the scooby idea i like all the ideas acctually...excpet paddy's those were horrid...jk i like yours too
By stormqueen29
I suggested this in another thread, to do a Loch Ness Monster type. You could put the head and neck on a tall pumpkin, and then do two or three "humps" spread across the yard.

If you got really adventerous, you could even put them in like 2" of water in a kiddie pool.

Gale