Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax
On my first breif glance of Ryans new Dr Bernardi pattern for a fraction of a second this is what i thought I saw and I think it would make a great pattern. Although I have never seen the movie I think this is instantly recognizable.

By Tkaraoke
Yeeeeees! The Phantom would be great!
By nosferatu
You can't beat the classics. A definite to do.
By SaneInsideInsanity
Agree Dr.Bernadri does a close job though
By Zombie Pumpkins!
You saw the closeup teaser image... you saw the preview in the new website header... you knew he was coming to the stage soon enough. I won't make you wait any longer. The Phantom makes his debut.

The Phantom of the Opera
By amandap80
I love it, great job Ryan! This one is a definite carve.
By purple1worm
Very nice another Classic!
By nosferatu
This pattern presents me with a problem. Another classic design. Last year's Wolfman means that already I am destined for a classic display. Quite a lovely dilemma.

Great stuffRyan and a big, big welcome to Erik
By SuperSonic
nosferatu wrote:This pattern presents me with a problem. Another classic design. Last year's Wolfman means that already I am destined for a classic display. Quite a lovely dilemma.

Great stuffRyan and a big, big welcome to Erik

I can't express it. It's just TOO awesome!!!! Ohh and what Nos said too. :P
By Tkaraoke
Woah! Off and running with a great, iconic creature! Super sweet pattern! I'm sure he's going to get some pumpkin love this year from a lot of carvers. Well done, sir!
By monstermash
Im always a huge fan of the classics. I think I carved most of them last year. Erik is absolutely brilliant, horrific but brilliant. Another must carve. Nice one Ryan.
By S.A.M
For the briefest of moments when I saw the preview image on the main site I thought it was Edward from The League of Gentlemen

:lol: