Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By lynchy316
come on the balrog is crying out for a stencil!! he is born in flame imagine how cool his whip and flaming sword would look bathed in pumpkin glow :lol:
By sodajazz
i do need to get out more ive never heard of that :?:
By lynchy316
the balrog from lord of the rings fellowship of the ring. if your still stuck he is the one that dragged gandalf into the abiss? hope this helps :(
By nosferatu

Good request!
By SaneInsideInsanity
agreed also what with the hobbit comming out ...amybe in a years time we could get a smaug...i know the hobbit isn;t comming out for awhile put this one down for future requests
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I've always liked this request. Made of fire and shadow, the Balrog is basically a jack o' lantern already.
By Dredge
Isnt Balrog also the Boxer from Street Fighter 2? He was lame. At first I saw this in the index and thought "wow thats kind of a random request"

But yea, Balrog is an awesome idea. It would be even scarier with Ryans twist. I look forward to seeing this if he decides to tackle it.
By sloaner
Ya this would look sweet
By Ajax
"You Shall not pass"

I'm bringing this request back from the pits of hell to be carved by all this Halloween! :twisted:

By vibhandaka
The Balrog would be a bad a$$ stencil! It also reminds me of the Red Bull in "The Last Unicorn"
By purple1worm
I agree the balrog would be soo cool!
By GUS
I watched LOTR a few nights back on the "just for Halloween" projector ....it's ferocity is really felt as the image gets bigger, need to hook up my surround sound & sub.

Balrog would be good stencil devilry amongst the Zp collective.

(gotta watch the others in the trilogy now)
By S.A.M
Dredge wrote:Isnt Balrog also the Boxer from Street Fighter 2? He was lame. At first I saw this in the index and thought "wow thats kind of a random request"
Haha I have to admit I thought it was a request for the Street Fighter 2 character :lol:

LOTR Balrog makes much more sense, it suits Halloween perfect, whether you know what or who he is it doesn't matter he just looks scary and awesome, perfect for a ZP stencil.
GUS wrote:I watched LOTR a few nights back on the "just for Halloween" projector
If you had got the projector any earlier I'd say there was a danger of using the lamp up before Halloween :lol: