Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By xplodvelt74
lynchy316 wrote:come on the balrog is crying out for a stencil!! he is born in flame imagine how cool his whip and flaming sword would look bathed in pumpkin glow :lol:
A similar pumpkin pattern to Barlog would be Diablo pumpkin pattern from Blizzard.

You need quite a large pumpkin to carve only head. What proportions you would need with the whole body as described by you.
By sodajazz
The posts make no sense now the post above mine has been deleted lol
Someone was plugging another site it was their one and only post.
By Ajax
Sure soda Jazz sure :P. Did you hear that guys apparently post can just dissapear. :roll:
By St0ney
sodajazz wrote: Someone was plugging another site it was their one and only post.
I saw the original post too, and thought it was wrong !
Even if the guy had 1000 Post. It's disrespectful to this site.
And deserved to be removed !

because of stuff like this...
I'm very cautious how I post on here,
When I do post, I post as a member of Zombie Pumpkins.

And try to share New tips that make carving easier for us all.

This is One site I will always Support !

EDIT: after looking through the post.
I need to add it was not my site - LOL
By Sleep_to_dream
Agreed! i LOVE the Balrog! My boyfriend got me this statue for christmas 2 years ago, best christmas present ever:

that would actually make a pretty sweet pumpkin pattern. i'd carve it in a heart beat!
By Ajax
Sleep_to_dream wrote:Agreed! i LOVE the Balrog! My boyfriend got me this statue for christmas 2 years ago, best christmas present ever:

that would actually make a pretty sweet pumpkin pattern. i'd carve it in a heart beat!
I must have that statue! I will make it my precioussss.
By Sleep_to_dream
Ajax wrote:
Sleep_to_dream wrote:Agreed! i LOVE the Balrog! My boyfriend got me this statue for christmas 2 years ago, best christmas present ever:

I must have that statue! I will make it my precioussss.
the best part is there's a switch at the bottom that makes all the flamey parts on the statue light up. It's awesome. But he's like $200
By badwill1
Im bringing this topic back from the dead. A balrog would be very cool, it would go well with other lord of the rings things. I was thinking something like this: Hopefully the picture will appearImage
By sweetmom4life
Hey guys. Thought I'd have a shot at the Balrog. Added Gandalf too. Turned out pretty cool, I think.Image
By badwill1
Looks great! The way the eyes glow is cool! Welcome to the ZP forums :D