Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Batgirl
Some images of the werewolf and his friend, Jack, decaying throughout the movie. If you haven't seen this movie, do yourself a favor and rent it tonight!

The pictures are mostly of replicas that were made and are for sale. Regardless, they get the point across nicely.

First Stage:

Last Stage:

By monstermash
I would love the classic wolfman, nightwatchman is right, the oldies get my vote everytime.
By Ajax
after seeing the preview of the new wolfman at the beginning of Zombieland i think this request deserves another lookie loo.

By Artex76
I will put my vote in for the wolfman also.
By nosferatu
A wolfman pattern would make me howl with delight
By purple1worm
Well we do already have a mummy .. but I would love the wolfman (hint, hint, nudge, nudge!) and the phantom is cool too!
By Batgirl
I already have (and LOVE) the other Universal monsters patterns, but I fear they're getting lonely.

The Wolfman and Mummy sure would add to the party! :wink:
By vibhandaka
A Wolfman pattern would be awesome!!! The original is still one of my fave WW movies.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Anyone notice the full moon last night? This always happens when the wolfbane is in bloom and the autumn moon is bright.

The Wolf Man
By Tkaraoke
Awesome!!!!! Wow...freaking AWESOME!!!!!!

It pays not to sleep!!!!!! ROFLMAO! :^)
By GUS
3 this morning!!!!!!!! way to go Ryan!

Can't wait to see what's released for this afternoon :lol:

..i'm still holding out for Jimmy Savile, & have decided that it all ends here if he's not released along with Johnny Cash.
there will be no more carving.
By Lithium_joe
Tkaraoke wrote: It pays not to sleep!!!!!!

Have you never heard of working in your dreams? (click to enlarge)

I can justify this becuase it has the universal monsters in it
By Jack Carving
That's most excellent!

I'm thinking I may need to give the Wolf Man I already carved away. :oops: Your pattern is so much better, definitely captures Lon Chaney Jr.