Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By GUS
been suggested before, but couldn't find it...

Bearing in mind halloween japes kicked the whole Lahey thing off..

I'd love to see the incredibly popular characters in stencil form, or even just bubbles!

Mmm. cheeseburgers
By GUS
try you-tube if you don't have paramount comedy...
class!
By Ajax
I can't believe you watch trailer park boys in england. That is awesome. The people that film that are only like 4 hours from here in Halifax. In halifax there is actually a bubbles resturant and we went there this summer. I think a bubbles pattern would be sweet.
By GUS
It's really popular over here on sat channels (sky) ..& is the one thing I miss about not having it anymore (free-sat very good)

Any links to bubbles? ..haven't heard of tat (but hey)

They tend to run an hour of trailer park every night....
It's so on my buy the complete 7??? series list, sometimes you can get it for around £40

been watching it for years, it never gets stale, car crash comedy at it's low budget best!

Next matspud's going to say she's never seen Little mosque on the prairie.. :roll:
By matspud
GUS wrote: Next matspud's going to say she's never seen Little mosque on the prairie.. :roll:
Not missed on yet, I have that series linked on Sky+ :D
By GUS
Good, then go look for corner gas???? ..Ajax'll correct me if i'm wrong, which is same vein as mosque..
Go looky for the mockumentary that is TPB, it has me in stitches, very strong language (every other word) ..so no kids present, look out for J-roc, Ricky-isms ...& kittyland to start the ball rolling
..oh yes corey & trevor!

there'll be hours of clips
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I work for a restaurant distributor in the Maritimes. Bubbles restaurant is one of our customers. I haven't met him though as I work in the office not on the road.

I'm not a fan of the show, but I heard that the movie will be released soon.
By matspud
matspud wrote:
GUS wrote: Next matspud's going to say she's never seen Little mosque on the prairie.. :roll:
Not missed on yet, I have that series linked on Sky+ :D
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I thought you were having me on GUS so I was fibbing. Then I googled them :oops: :oops:

Will have to look out for them so I don't show myself up as the truly boring old out-of-date git that I obviously am :cry: :cry: :cry:
By GUS
well once warmed to you have 3 great series to see you over the winter months & beyond!

@ Ajax, so am I right in thinking the actor who plays Bubbles has startred a theme? or normal eatery? ..& is it bubbles themed at all?

I'm intrigued.
By GUS
Thanks for that mistress, I inadvertantly addressed Ajax, when in fact it was you proffering info (blush)
By Mistress_of_Halloween
That's ok Ajax has actually eaten there where I haven't had the pleasure so he would have more information in the way of how the interior is decorated.