Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By paddy_babe
I'm a noobie and even though I've been nosing the forums I dont know if anyone has suggested this yet.

A fallen angel would be very cool. You could do detailed wings or cobwebby or just tattered. (Just some ideas)

I would post a pic but I dont know if thats against forum rules (getting picks from google, dont want to step on copyrighting toes lol)

anyhoo off to check FAQ's and T&C's *whistles*
By SaneInsideInsanity
I do it all the time reference material :P
I do agree this would be fun or some evil sprites/faeries
By paddy_babe
V. cool pic Sane, thank you :) yeah there is a whole thing now on gothic fairies/ witches/ angels. you can get some really nice (dark) ones.

Even if on the pattern the body was a siluette (sp) and the main detail was the wings. If I was good at translating pics to patterns I'd do a face/torso on one pumpkin and two either side for the wings (like ZP one dead ted had the the hands on different pumpkins)
By SaneInsideInsanity
it would be fun im a faerie nut obsessed with brian froud lol have been for years
By paddy_babe
I'll have to google him. There was a shop on ebay that did nice gothic fairy things I think it was 'Ye Olde Wiccan Shope' (i think shop is mispelt) I want to sort my dragon collection out first then move onto fairies lol :D
By SaneInsideInsanity
I have both sigh....Brian froud is the one who did the good faeries bad faeries and lady cottinghams squished faeries book along with designing all the puppets for labyrinth, he's amazing
By paddy_babe
I never heard of lady cottinham but by labyrinth do you mean 'Pan's Labyrinth'? (great movie, freaky guy with eyeballs in his hands was really creepy! would make a good carving lol)
By SaneInsideInsanity
no 1986 the labyrinth with david bowie...perow david bowie
By paddy_babe
opps lol :D
I'll have to google that aswell then :)
By SaneInsideInsanity
:shock: You must watch so goood....kids movie but soooooo good