Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
He's been mentioned on the forum, but didn't have his own devoted thread going here. But that doesn't mean I haven't heard a LOT of requests for this furry guy. If you're not a fan of this puppet, well... you're probably not 2-years-old either. The youngsters can't get enough of him.

Elmo
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
By nosferatu
Very cute! And it will be a big hit with the youngsters. Looks like I'll be doing that one then.

Watching him sing with Andrea Bocelli brings a tear to a very jaded eye....
By Ajax
Ajax likes that pattern very much. Ajax thinks that pattern looks easy for neices and newphews to carve and get excited about.
By heeljeff
My daughter loves you. Great pattern. Thanks!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
And not too complex of a carve, so it might be a good one to get the kids involved with.
By GUS
Ajax wrote:Ajax likes that pattern very much. Ajax thinks that pattern looks easy for neices and newphews to carve and get excited about.
very good .., now get back in the box! :lol: :lol:

But seriously, ...I just looked over the tag line that go's with elmo

"This Sesame Street favorite is ready to be carved, not tickled. If you think Elmo is too cute for this site, just remember... he IS a monster".

Good point!
Last edited by GUS on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Mistress_of_Halloween
Ajax where about in NB are you from? I live 20 mins from the NS and NB border.
By GUS
perhaps we ought to have a pumpkin pin map thing of members & users vague locations.
By SaneInsideInsanity
Verry nice pattern ryan youre spoiling us with this every 2-3 days for a pattern thing. I think this will become a must for the hospital carves
By SuperSonic
Very simple and easy to carve even though im not that young i can still apriciate the pattern for the young ones :)
By Artex76
my spn isn't even 2 yet and when I did one of my many checks for the day he came running over going Elmo.. Elmo before I even saw it. So i guess this is one i will have to carve.. Again great job Ryan
By emilymegan
Well, I'll just say this......with a 4 year old running around who loves, LOVES Sesame Street......hearing Elmo's voice stirs truly terrifying thoughts around here, lol.

Great call, Ryan !!!

Ajax & Mistress, I'm in NB, too......Miramichi :)
By Tkaraoke
Poor Ash...upstaged by Elmo! How sad! ROFL

As always, this looks great! I think Elmo is going to get a lot of love this year.