Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By adam
Ryan,

I would love to see some more original designs by you. Though I love the tv/movie/etc patterns, I do love to throw in some random unique ones from your brain.

I would love to see a witch on a broom, with a moon, clouds and the city buildings below her. She can be scary, or a pretty witch. If you hate the idea thats okay, just thought I would try anyway.

Another idea I had was sort of a gypsy, crystal ball or floating tarot cards kind of thing. Either that or Madam Leota but as Jennifer Tilly from The Haunted Mansion. She rocks the Madam Leota and has such a cool face in that movie.

Also when I was visited spirit the other day, they have this grim reaper prop that is way cool. He opens his chest to reveal his victims faces, they scream and their eyes light up. I would love to see your take on a grim reaper.

Have to bring up Peanuts again. A whole yard of the peanuts great pumpkin gang would just be superior.
By purple1worm
The gypsy and reaper ideas are cool!! 8)
By Raven
Great ideas! I know a lot of people like to see the classic things we all associate with Halloween. Ghosts, witches, skeletons.. and the grim reaper would be awesome.
By SaneInsideInsanity
RavensDestiny wrote:Great ideas! I know a lot of people like to see the classic things we all associate with Halloween. Ghosts, witches, skeletons.. and the grim reaper would be awesome.
here here
By heeljeff
I admit that the "halloweeny" originals are typically my favorites also.