Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By BlueJays4Life

A few reference shots for you Ryan. :D :D
By SuperSonic
Those are really good ref shots BJ4L, Who knows with 21 days left what will happen :twisted:
By BlueJays4Life
zombiepumpkins wrote:When playing the old Mario games, I used to try to pick Luigi when I could. I felt bad for the guy, always in the shadow of his more famous brother. Even here on Zombie Pumpkins, I'm guilty of neglecting the poor plumber in green. Maybe something should be done about this.
A year two months and one day have gone by and I can only assume that you still "feel bad" for him but if so where is he Ryan. Trust me I feel bad for the little green bugger too and that's why I want to see him make his way onto the site so I can carve him every year and never feel bad for leaving him out of the festivities.
By dysonm71
Is there any chance of Luigi from Super Mario Brothers being created? I did Mario for my son and he was asking where Luigi was... :D

Thanks!!!
By GUS
Left it a bit late sir! :lol:
planning is the key, ..plenty of mario, wario, boo, princess to be had.
By dysonm71
Completely understood, just wondering if one could be done hopefully for next year. My son likes the funkins since he can have them on all the time.

Thanks!!!
By GUS
Funkins, superb nightlights, daughter also loves em (a regular carve is "Another" mario character) ..judging by the popularity & requsts over the past few years I'd say Luigi is a shoe in for sure..
By pagemaster1993
Or you could just modify the Mario pattern a bit and make the M an L.
By Z-Unit
You have Mario, Wario, Peach, Boo and Bowser... what about the mean green sidekick machine!?
By SuperSonic
pagemaster1993 wrote:Or you could just modify the Mario pattern a bit and make the M an L.
Mustache is different :P
By SuperSonic
Interesting content. I'm excited for Mario Golf. Thanks for posting this!
By Ajax
Since its e3 this week might be a good time to launch this pattern.
By SuperSonic
Well, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon was amazing. Deserving of a pattern now? I think so.