Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By purple1worm
I now it was brought up in the Steven King post. But Poe's face or a raven would be nice! To put allong side his grave. I'm also trying to think of other halloween/horror assosiated people whose graves I could replicate. Any suggestions? :oops:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Poe's face is one of the few old writers associated with horror that would be recognizable. I'd like to add him to the site eventually.

Other famous graves you could make (even if a fictionalized version of their tombstone): more horror fiction authors like H.P. Lovecraft or Mary Shelley... how how about some legendary killers such as Jack the Ripper, Elizabeth Bathory, or Vlad the Impaler.
By purple1worm
Yay!!! Those are good suggestions. I found the poe grave online. I'll check those too! Time to do some research!! 8)
By CorpseBride
Yay Poe is in the future!! The Ripper and Vlad would be stellar too!!
By SaneInsideInsanity
I definatly agree with the poe aspect quoth the raven....MOAHHAHAHAHH
By cuvers
i will have to do a little research but i believe here in rochester we got a few notorious murderers in our cemetary, along with some other famous folks, susan b anthony, buffalo bill, be cool to do a rubbing then adhere it to your homemade stone to replicate it. it is such a cool old cemetary have seen dates back to like 1500s and earlier.
By purple1worm
Cool idea. I never thought of adding a serial killer to my grave stones. I'll look into it.
By GUS
I too Love the idea of the classic stories that so enthralled me as a youngster causing me to junk TV pretty much & immerse myself in books & radio story-telling.

Great suggestion OP! ..the season is definitely gearing up judging by how the suggestions are starting to increase now we're approaching "OUR TIME"

:twisted: :lol: :twisted:
By SaneInsideInsanity
http://zombiepumpkins.com/forum/viewtop" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... hlight=poe

Would like to bring this one back to the top poe is a classic

But when the night had thrown her pall
Upon that spot, as upon all,
And the mystic wind went by
Murmuring in melody --
Then-- Ah, then, I would awake
To the terror of the lone lake.
Death was in that poisonous wave,
And in its gulf a fitting grave
For him who thence cold solace bring
To his lone imagining....
--Edgar Allan Poe The Lake[/i]
By purple1worm
Cool! I was thinking of slightly modifying the Eric Draven pattern if Ryan doesn't have a chance to do a Poe or a Raven!!
And I'd like to make two new graves. Maybe a Vincent Price and Alfred Hitchcock, to put next to my Poe. That way I'll have covered different eras and mediums of horror. Writer(poe), actor (Price) and director (Hitchcock).