Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Meya
I have the soundtrack and listen to it all the time. Seriously.. I will play WoW and listen to Repo. It's awesome. haha

Oh my... I even have a ringer or two on my phone. :roll:
By Sleep_to_dream
I <3 Repo. We have a shadow cast here in town so it's got a pretty good cult following now so maybe now is the time to make a pattern!

My votes for images:

By Meya
Mag too. I love her makeup. Those two could make an interesting 'kin couple. That's a great repo man pic, btw.
By ghostface
Just watched this movie last night and fell completely in love! The music, the story, the cinematography.. It was amazing! That being said, can we please get a pattern of Pavi or The Repo Man himself! :thumbsup:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Glad to hear you liked the movie, Ghostface! It's a unique experience. The first time I watched it, I wasn't quite sure what to make of it. But it really grew on me and now I love it. I listen to the soundtrack often, so I find that when you I watch the movie it's all the more enjoyable because you can sorta sing along with all these great industrial rock opera tunes. It's got a novel concept for the story too.

Of the characters in the movie, Repo Man and Pavi would translate well into patterns. I guess because they both wear masks. Good call there.

Hey, what did you think of The Devil's Carnival? I haven't seen that one yet.
By ghostface
I really enjoyed Devil's Carnival! A fun horror musical that you should definitely check out!
By ghostface
Sure is! That's how I was able to watch it.