Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
Did the idea for Abe come from Tiki Monkey who is so obviously modelled on George. W. Bush?

What a beard! From pictures of him, I have always thought that he looks like an actor from a Laurel and Hardy film. As if he is about to cut off Oliver Hardy's tie.

Great pattern for all you revolutionaries to carve.
By gregh3196
Cool pattern Ryan! The summer patterns are growing pretty fast this year which is great and i cant wait to see what else is coming up!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Indeed, another American specific pattern for all my British minions. :P

There are a couple reasons I did Abe Lincoln for this July 4th. First, I already did the bald eagle, US flag, Uncle Sam, Statue of Liberty... so I'm running out of the most obvious of American symbols.

Second, I took a road trip across the country in early June, and a few of my stops included exhibits that celebrated this 16th president of ours. Specifically, I went to the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum in Springfield Illinois and the Gettysburg National Military Park in Gettysburg Pennsylvania. Learning about the man gave me new respect for what he accomplished. Worthy of a melon carving at the very least.

By nosferatu
Which one is the dummy? :lol:

Looks like you are at BeardCon 2009
By SuperSonic
:lol: i dont know what that is (if it is anything) but even so thats funny :)
By GUS
ryan said..
Indeed, another American specific pattern for all my British minions.

you've evidently not re-called your history then Ryan, as Abe was (& as i've previously mentioned) linked closely to the uk! ..perhaps more than the average citizen knows.