Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By mudd
im sorta surprised that people like rod serling, alfred hitchcock and vincent price havented been patternized yet, and i dont know if they have been mentiioned. i grew up on twilight zone syndicated reruns, and for some reason as a kid everytime there was a cheesy horror movie on, it had vincent price in it.(or maybe i was just watching the same movie repeatedly, i was a kid so who knows.)
By Raven
I vote for Vincent Price! The profile of Alfred Hitchcock would be very recognizable.
By Cheef
i think that might be a fun project for me to work on here at home. I try to make stencils, but they never turn out good.

Those are all great ideas, and i would love to see what Ryans take on the patterns would be..
By purple1worm
Those are great suggestions. Hitchcock and price are horror icons. Real classics. Those would be right up my alley.!!! :D
By nosferatu
If we are talking Vincent Price, then we definitely need to be talking Peter Cushing.

However, his website may be one to avoid if you are keen to avoid pop-ups. It goes something like "If you find horror movies exciting, try on-line gambling." He will be turning in his grave
By Tkaraoke
All of those fellows would be worthy of a pattern. I'd cast my vote for all of them.
By purple1worm
Me too! Especially Vincent Price, an Icon to Horror films. :lol: