Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
Ryan is there any chance of you doing a Tiki Monkey pattern.....today?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Jeeze, Nos... that's quite a tight deadline you're giving me there. Well, let me see what I can do...
By nosferatu
Wow, that is fast.

I have been out specifically to buy a couple of watermelons. I will carve it on Friday. I am planning to inject the other one with alcohol and carve it into a brain that will sit inside t'other. At the end of the barbeque (mini heatwave in the UK at the mo) carve the brain into slices.

It's already one of my favourite patterns. He just looks so angry!It's almost as if he has subscribed to another pumpkin carving site and then stumbled upon ZP. Fools rush in.

Plus you can't beat a monkey wearing a fez......not with a stick anyway, illegal these days.

Rubbing hands together with glee - a great start to the season
By GUS
ARE YOU TWO LOVERS? :lol:

Hmmm
ryan (via pm) Nos, seeing as we message daily, I've created a stencil that I just don't know how to get it into the system, do you reckon you could request a monkey wearing a fez for me please!

Nos (breathily) ..anything, just name it!

..& that Ladies & gentlespoons is how a stencil is born! :lol:
By Wedge
Great way to start the new year. Thank Ryan. Awesome job as always.
By nosferatu
GUS you are so funny. I very nearly laughed. Nearly.
:D :D :lol: :D

As a minion, I would willingly help the Patchmaster in the promotion of ZP if required. However, spotted it on Twitter earlier - you need to get yourself In the Loop.

Plus don't you think its a great pattern - Did you pose for it? :lol: :lol: :lol: You are afterall a cheeky monkey :lol:
By GUS
No time to twitter!
anyhow whilst you're back online, did you check out the rest of the Psychoville links?

especially this one

www.robertgreenspan.co.uk.

As for the monkey he's pretty damn cool, prime candidate for a tiki totem, glarey-scarey sort of thing.

nb £10 for 1 litre pimms in morrisons limit of 3
..just need more gin deals now.
But, all this chat is making me think that witha bit of alteration to a tiki-man / monkey design it might be nice to have a "punch drunk" monkey ...mouth connected to a pump (think they still do drinks fountain things, failing that a small & NEW fishtank pump to spew forth chunky monkey juice into ones cup!

?????? ..it could work!
By GUS
or how about a mannequin de P--s (the famous french / belgian one) ..summer stencil ..again on the same principal

...extreme! (note the time & date in case "ANOTHER" site thinks of this first) :lol:
By SuperSonic
well i never imagined a monkey this....evil looking amazing pattern none the less
By purple1worm
cool!!
By GUS
I like the way he has a slight, easter island feel / lean to his overall appearance
By nosferatu
I have a watermelon ready but I went to see AC/DC last night and I am absolutely knackered today. Baby is crying in the background, 4 year old is crying because there is a wasp in the conservatory, luckily I appear to have tinitus this morning so it all falling on a slightly deaf ear. The joys of family life. Will try and do it tonight once things have calmed down and can concentrate on doing it.

Hopefully having a BBQ tomorrow, so keen to get it done.
By purple1worm
Cool pattern. Can't wait to see it carved. Enjoy you're BBQ. Over here there calling for rain all weekend. :D