Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
As Christopher Lee was awarded a knighthood by the Queen yesterday, maybe Ryan could honour him in a similar kin fashion.

He's been such a great villain, Dracula, Lord Summerisle, Scaramanga and Saruman.
By SuperSonic
if any of them to make a pattern for it would have to be either Scaramanga or Saruman
By purple1worm
I agree. Either would be cool! :wink:
By nosferatu
I know someone who met him about twenty years ago and apparently he was really rude and grumpy......that somehow enhances his reputation.

Scaramanga is a great villain's name but I will always remember him (not that he is dead) as being Dracula
By nosferatu
Oh dear, I accidently seem to have bumped this......
By monstermash
Bumped.
Love Christopher Lee, a classic horror actor. Any would do.
Was he in any Hammer House stuff??
By nosferatu
Oh yes. He did a string of films for Hammer from the mid 1950's until the early 1970's starting with The Curse of Frankenstein.
By monstermash
I love a good hammer film, the tv series too. An absolute classic of british cinema. Im young but can definately appreciate them. (im also a fan of badly/cheaply made films so it seems right that i should like them)
By SaneInsideInsanity
and hes so creepy looking
By GUS
He does need pumpkinizing before he suffers the ignomony of it being a death mask stencil (as he's getting on)!
..Christopher Lee is a horror staple.
By purple1worm
I agree he would make a cool pumpkin!!
By Ajax
By Ajax
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Love that shot of Lee as Drac. I have several Universal monsters on the site, maybe it's time to give Hammer some honor.