Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
The trailer for this Dreamworks animation has two quotes that make me want to watch the film. I would imagine that the DVD release will be in Autumn, just in time for Halloween. A couple of the charachters would make great pumpkins.

"Humans of Earth, I come in peace, howver, most of you will not survive the next 24 hours"

"Mr President, what do we do?
"Boy, set the terror alert at code brown cos I need to change my pants."
By Zombie Pumpkins!
This movie has been on my list (to both watch and make patterns) since I first heard of it a year ago. The title itself is a throwback to the old b-movie horror/sci-fi films on which this very website is also based. Unfortunately, I haven't seen the movie yet, but I would say that it's quite likely there will be some M vs. A patterns this fall.
By nosferatu
Forward planning this years patterns already.

Now that is dedication to the cause.
By Tkaraoke
The whole team would be cool but I really like Dr Cockroach and Insectasuarus!

I hope you've seen the movie by now Ryan because it's a blast.
By shygirl
Would love to do a few characters from Monsters Vs Aliens this year. If anyone has seen any, I'd greatly appreciate it
By Zombie Pumpkins!
None here yet, but I like the idea. I'll post a link in this forum if I'm able to make a pattern based on this movie.
By Ajax
It's released sept 29th might be a good day to launch a pattern of it. Can't say i would be excited about it yet because i haven't seen it but i think like monsters inc it would probably make great patterns.
By 500cdn
I got to see the film on a recent trip to Orlando

great idea for a pattern
By SaneInsideInsanity
haven;t seen it but the characters look like they would make good patterns
By emilymegan
Yep, this has my vote ! I'd love to see something from this movie !
By Ajax
This comes out today in canada good day to release a pattern for it :D
By nosferatu
These characters are very distinctive and I think set to be a firm favourite for years to come. They will be a perennial Halloween release and will be instantly recognizable if box office receipts and DVD sales are anything to go buy. I'm not asking much just for three patterns for next Halloween :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Missing Link

Dr Cockroach

and the wonderful Gallaxhar. I don't think we have a pattern with four eyes yet

I realize that by the time that Halloween comes around next year they will be in competition with Buzz Lightyear following the release of the latest Toy Story money making installment. But they have originality and would make fantastic patterns
By GUS
My daughter is a big fan of the official sites games, (good travelling alternative to CBBC).

there'll be an inordinate amount of animation characters next year, Ryan, just like "Jack" needs to get started now planning for next year...

"I can't make decisons on my own, I'm only an elected official" :lol: