Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
How about a pattern of Tim Burton himself?

Those who do pumpkins of NBC, CorpseBride etc etc could top off their display with him.

He has the perfect distinguishing traits goatee (some of the time), wild hair, ridiculous oversized glasses etc that would lend themselves brilliantly for a pattern.

By nosferatu
:lol:

Emo as in Emo Philips or Emo as in music i.e crap punk?
By Kittie
The Vlad Hatter wrote:No thank you. No need for emo pumpkins.
Emo Pumpkins? I wouldn't consider Tim Burton Emo in anyway what so ever. I think it would be cool to have him on a pumpkin to go along with all of his characters that we already have.
By Raven
I don't really think of him as emo either. Actually, it's hard to think of anyone over the age of 18 as being emo. Of course, it wasn't that long ago I had to google what emo even was. We didn't have that category when I was in school. :D
By SuperSonic
see im only 18 so i know exactly what emo is and theres a s*** load of them down here i think they all get imported from the U.S. LMFAO j/ks but yea incase anyone is familiar emo kuids are the following

1. people who cut them selves due to either agony, parents decvorcing etc over any emotional instability bestowed upon them

2. people who tend to hang either in groups of emos or alone

3. theres a rock genre of emo music which goes through many sub genres

all in all they're pretty depressed people
By SuperSonic
and nosferatu i take that offensively its not crap punk as you so blatantly state because i just happen to listen to it >< (although im not a cutter im just a depressed kid) so please refrain from these types of comments
By GUS
from continent to continent the type differs.
do you also have goths? (they breed by splitting in two)
By nosferatu
Apologies to you Why so serious? I remember being 9 when The Sex Pistols bought out God Save The Queen and everyone in Britain thought it was the end of civilised society as we knew it. Back then Punk was John Lydon and Sid Vicious. They were the epitome of evil. Sid did the whole rock n roll thing: live fast, murder your girlfriend, die young. John grew old, went on "I'm a Celebrity" and now sells Butter to pay his mortgage and fund his pension. That is depressing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mSE-Iy_tFY

Its only because I'm old you see and don't listen to that type of music. Soon I will be buying comfy slippers and in a few years time I'll be telling my kids that their taste in music sucks, just like my father said to me. He was wrong of course.

So, didn't mean to offend was just being flipant. It does however boost the Tim Burton request so thanks for that!
By SuperSonic
your appology is accepted nosferatu, and yes GUS canada does have goths and alot of em :P