Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
Sad to say I bought this album when it was first released ....on vinyl. Yep, that old. Even sadder to say I bought it again recently on CD purely out of nostalgia for a patchouli scented misspent youth. I even bought a Twisted Sister CD too. Do you remember them? No? Thought not.

Unfortunately the music has aged worse than I have. Had it been a bottle of wine I would be complaining it had corked, however, I still love the imagery of it.

It has a "Clockwork" feel to it and I'm sure my mum must have thought we had Uri Geller living in the house given the number of forks I bent and sellotaped to the sides of my head :lol:

Think it would make an interesting pattern. Think we can forget about the ferret trapped under his nose though

By Raven
My brother had that Scorpions album, on vinyl, when I was younger. I used to stare at the cover. I can't remember what I was thinking of it at the time, just remember always staring at it.

I very much remember Twisted Sister. Those are the bands of my teenage years. I sometimes wish I had saved all my vinyl records. It may sound strange but I like that "scratchy" sound when you play them. I also remember buying cassette tapes and thinking nothing could be better than they were. I wonder what will replace the CD?
By purple1worm
I remember Twisted Sister. The first rock video i ever saw (actually the 1st video i ever saw) "where not gonna take it!"when i was 12 at an older friends house. That was wicked.
By The Vlad Hatter
I remember The Scorpions "Wind of Change" and I swore they said down to Donkey Kong in it for the longest time.