Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
That's two separate films by the way, although it does make a pretty good title in itself. Another couple of remakes but hopefully these will work better with the benefit of CGI.

I remember Pirahna as a kid - The Jaws effect of going into the water - and being terrified by the fish even though the nearest ones were thousands of miles away. Even now whenever we go to an aquarium they still give me the creeps but think it weill make a cool stencil.

The Crazies - I can remember watching the film but oddly can't remember a lot about the film itself but again think the imagery of the film will be strong
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Not too familiar with the originals, but I'm sure the remakes will be on my radar. Based on their names alone, those sound like they'd make good patterns.
By nosferatu
I think Pirahna was made to cash in after Jaws. I actually have a set of Piranha teeth that were given to me as a present from Brazil. There must be a generation of kids like myself who were terrified of going into the water.

I swear had I been on a boat or ferry and someone had said, "You're gonna need a bigger boat" I would have wet myself.

Odd considering today I love sharks.