Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
If Christmas isn't more of a "nightmare" for some of us, I think we could use a Jack Skellinton pattern with him wearing his Santa hat!

I can't find a decent image to post...d'oh!
By Tkaraoke
Man, I couldn't get a decent picture worth SQUAT! You must have used your magical picture seeking-fu! I am humbled by your expertize, master!

I really like image 2 and 4. I'd prefer to see Jack with his hat AND beard but I also would like for him to have a smile on his face. I don't want him to be too creepy for Christmas!
:D
By nosferatu
I like pic two too!

I am currently trying to make a placemat out of Ryan's Jack (with hands) holding a knife and fork but a beard and santa hat would be great.
By nosferatu

Apologies on size of pic but I like the fact that he is with Oogie Boogie
By Tkaraoke
I was going to post that picture as well but then thought about it. IT's a great picture but it's not "canon" to the movie. I sound like a raging fanboy! ROFLMAO! :D
By nosferatu
Yeah, I know what you mean but I like the pose!

I think I'll use it to send KILLER KLOWN an ARTvelope (Other Artwork) thread because I think Jack like that on an envelope would work really well.

So the search goes on for a better picture. I'm thinking about watching it tonight anyway!
By vertigo
this would be fantastic-and i just happen to have a couple of left over foams left
Please..........................
By SuperSonic
i like the first one wth the beard and hat w/smile
By matspud
Please please please may I have a ZP christmas pattern soon. Of my 3 pumpkins the biggest wont see the weekend through and the others are close behind and I would really love to be able to carve them. :cry: :cry:

No preference for patterns Ryan.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ooh, I'm out of town through the weekend unfortunately. Maybe this week when I return.