Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
The last thing I would like to do is to steer anyone away from ZP's but if the busy Patch Master cant get to it right away you can find some Lock shock and barrel stencils in a NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS stencil pack from www.disneyshopping.com :shock:
By Jaxter
yah plus we already have a jack skelllington. Plus ryan just put a new one on here in the movie section.
By Flak
Lock, Shock, and Barrell is not a bad idea, I just had an idea as to what it should look like. Maybe I'll sketch one out; I don't mind if Ryan borrows my idea. :roll:
By adam
prob should have gotten the lock shock and barrell now that this year I was thinking of carving sally, jack, and them. Hopefully we will see more nightmare before xmas ones :)
By adam
thought I would ressurrect this thread as I would love more nightmare before xmas stencils since they are doing the 3d re-release. :) And glad to see ZP is back this year!
By Tkaraoke
Just a note...

jamminpumpkins.com has a great stencil of "Lock, Shock, and Barrel" available. If ZP doesn't have one this year, you should check it out!

Both ZP and JP are two of the best sites out there for high quality stencils. I can't believe the imagination these two guys have for creating them.
By adam
well no offense, I did get to see this pattern last week and I have to say I wasn't very impressed. I think it's good but I don't think it's a great pattern. I think it's very plain but also the girl doesn't look much like herself.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
To coincide with today's Nightmare 3D re-release, here's a wicked Oogie and the naughty threesome Lock, Shock and Barrel.

Image Image
By vertigo
wow - these are amazing stencils - as always Ryan, my utmost thanks for continuing to provide amazing stencils for the untalented like me - can't wait to get to work on these ones!!!!!!!!!!! :D
By Jaxter
Yah thats enough nightmare before christmas. Ryan needs to get into more newer types of stencils then staying with older versions.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
That's enough? Okay, if you say so Jax. :wink: I'm just giving the people what they asked for.

Quite a few more people asked for Lock, Shock and Barrel than requested the alien from "Destroy all Humans" or The Carver from "Nip/Tuck" :P
By balsak40
I think the LCB stencil is better than the JP's site. I'm going to use yours.

You can't get enough Oogie Boogie!
By Mister_JP
^^ And I'll agree! I actually did that one probably 4 years ago, and I think I've improved since then. Maybe I could do another one with the 3 of them in the walking bathtub?