Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By GUS
EVIL SANTA! ..well a kid who does a big xmas thing (well teen) who came around last night combined a santa costume (but without the beard) as an evil santa, which i've seen before but never thought about!

..unique creation? ..in time for xmas?
By matspud
I would LOVE Ryans take on all things Christmas, Santa , Elf, Christmas Tree , Snowman, reindeer........anything.

I kept pumpkins just in case Ryan. :D

Mind you I can wait until you've had a chance to catch up on some sleep.............so would the morning of the 2nd November 2008 be OK with you :D
By GUS
yup that's it dirty crusty roughed up halitosis breathed wino killer santa...claws(sic)

..Tk wheres me spag cat!?
By nosferatu
I "dred" to think what's happened to that poor cat.....pasta overload....you spaghetta believe it.

Cool runnings.
By Tkaraoke
I didn't think he had so many fans out there! LOL

By nosferatu
You've Warholized him!
By Tkaraoke
...it's not just for soup cans anymore! :D
By ZPjames
Maybe Ryan could come up with a slogan for Christmas like maybe "Deck the Halls with Zombie Pumpkins" or something.

Evil Santa would be cool to. Or maybe "Sandy Claws" from Nightmare Before Christmas
By CombichristGirl
ZPjames wrote:Maybe Ryan could come up with a slogan for Christmas like maybe "Deck the Halls with Zombie Pumpkins" or something.

Evil Santa would be cool to. Or maybe "Sandy Claws" from Nightmare Before Christmas
i agree sandy claws and santa jack
the ghost of zombie pumkins past will come see u about those patterns ryan...dont be scared lol just do what the nice pumpkin asked and u wont get carved up
By nosferatu
Maybe Ryan could come up with a slogan for Christmas like maybe "Deck the Halls with Zombie Pumpkins" or something.
How about "O little town of West Haven"

How about Zombie Pumpkin baubles for the Christmas tree?

Orange/ bronze baubles with black print?????
By matspud
nosferatu wrote: How about Zombie Pumpkin baubles for the Christmas tree?

Orange/ bronze baubles with black print?????
OMG yes please. These would look really cool on my Halloween/Christmas Tree. These would be a great addition to the store Ryan.
By nosferatu
Particularly as Black Christmas trees are going to be popular again this year, I think they would look stunning.
By Ajax
Jack skellington as santa clause.