Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By MercuryKitty
Since I doubt our awesome Patch Master will have the time to whip something out in the next 24 hours, I could use some suggestions.

Ghost Hunters is taping their Halloween special right down the street from where Patti has her pumpkin display and Amanda Tapping of Stargate is going to be there as a special guest star. We're hoping that we can get their attention and have them stop by for a visit. At the very least it would be fun to honor their presence in the area with some themed pumpkins.

Anyone have any Stargate or Ghost Hunters or Sci-Fi Channel-ish pumpkins in their secret stash?
By 500cdn
Great Ideas
But I Would Imagine At This Time Of Year 24hr Notice Is A Bit Short
Maybe Next Year
By The Vlad Hatter
Not a fan of the show, but I could see pattern with the actual Stargate looking pretty cool.
By MercuryKitty
500cdn wrote:Great Ideas
But I Would Imagine At This Time Of Year 24hr Notice Is A Bit Short
Maybe Next Year
Yeah, I know, short notice. Next year isn't really an option, though, since they'll probably pick a different location for next year's show. I only found out about the Ghost Hunters this past Monday and the part about Amanda Tapping an hour before posting. :oops:

None of the major pumpkin pages have anything for these series but a smaller scale fansite or individual fan may have done something in the past. I haven't been able to Google anything so I'm turning to other pumpkin addicts/show fans who may have seen something useful. I'm just looking for leads.
By tn2tool
I am a huge fan of the stargate series, but I can't find any good stargate images right now. Try the website called http://www.brandsoftheworld.com They have a few stargate items and the files are vector eps files so you can make them whatever size you need. I will continue to look through my files for a good Stargate.
By 500cdn
The Earth glyph Would Work
By matspud
Have you tried pinkraygun.com ? They have firefly, heroes etc they might have some stargate.

Otherwise just search the net. Sorry I can't be more help