Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By JMP919
How about...for next year, some cars like the Back to the Future Deloreon, Batmobile, the Car Homer Simpson made, Image
Stuff like that

Any other suggestions?
By The Vlad Hatter
Not sure how those would turn out, but there are some cars that are known for the horror movies.

Christine
Death Proof
Death Race 2000
Truck from Jeepers Creepers
Dead Reckoning from Land of the Dead

that type of thing.
By knightofni1275
If you want the batmobile.. it has to be the Tumbler to go with the Joker pattern!
By nosferatu
Bit worried about this thread. Can't help but worry that someone will suggest Kit from Knightrider...D'oh! which will make people think about suggesting David Hasslehoff...D'oh!

If anybody even considers doing any of that...then they can Hassleh off.
By SaneInsideInsanity
how about the werecar from futurama
By The Vlad Hatter
nosferatu wrote:Bit worried about this thread. Can't help but worry that someone will suggest Kit from Knightrider...D'oh! which will make people think about suggesting David Hasslehoff...D'oh!

If anybody even considers doing any of that...then they can Hassleh off.
I do believe you have in the same day brought up Hasselhoff and Tom Cruise when it comes to patterns. I think you are crossing into an evil place. Come back to the light!
By nosferatu
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You are right....so terribly, terribly right. Pretty soon though it'll be medication time. I do believe I can hear Nurse Ratchett's footsteps as we speak.
By nosferatu
Now you come to mention it......no. I will cautiously ask, why?
By JMP919
I'm not a huge Scooby Doo fan, but the Mystery Machine would probably make a good one.

Or the Ninja Turtles Van!
By The Vlad Hatter
If not I'd say you are not lost, we can treat you. Start by requesting a George Romero and Asia Argento pattern and you are well on your way to a cure.
By Ajax
Back to the future delorean anyone? I'm sure that is spelled wrong.
By The Vlad Hatter
Again, not sure how well it would work as a pattern, but that really is a question for the master.