Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Flak
How about a few patterns from Bioshock for next year? There's lots of things to carve.

The fantastic logo.

Big Daddy.

Little Sister (even better with a Big Daddy to protect her).

Splicers! They come in a variety of flavors with a variety of weapons.

You could also do the bosses and maybe even a stylistic variation of Rapture. This excellent game definitely deserves some fantastic patterns.
By S.A.M
*hell of a bump*

"Mr. Bubbles, Mr. Bubbles, are you there? Are you there?
Come and give me lollies, come and bring me toffees.
Teddy bears... teddy bears.
"

I've been playing this again recently and it's really got me wanting a Big Daddy (Bouncer variant) pattern :) I'm a massive Bioshock fan, I can't get enough of it, I'm as addicted to it as a splicer is to ADAM and would love to see Ryan's take on Mr Bubbles.

This would be one hell of an addition to the Pixel Players category, nice and scary like :D I know there is a freebie pattern floating about the web but it really isn't up to the standard ZP! has me accustomed to :lol:
By matspud
I agree SAM . Bioshock is one hell of a creepy game and the characters would make great pixelated players :twisted:
By Tricksy Faery
I've been dying for a Bioshock pattern. I love both games just for their creepy factor.
By jknight118
I would love a bioshock pattern.

"Now, would you kindly get to work on a Bioshock stencil" :wink:
By S.A.M
Would you kindly consider Bioshock for a pixel player pattern this year Ryan? How about a little reminder, jolt those memories without Electro Bolt;
The Bioshock Song

[youtube]
[/youtube]

I can imagine a Big Daddy pattern being quite a tricky thing to do, it'd be a hell of a carve though :D
By SuperSonic
That is one hell of a *censored* up song! Yet catchy in its own regard. I do agree though that this would add a great amount of goodness to the Pixelated Players
By Italian Pulli
Was just recently going back and playing some old games and played through all of the bioshock games and thought that the Big Daddys would make a great stencil or even a big daddy holding a little sister, i thought i would revive this post a little and maybe get a push for it.