Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By OogieBoogie
Im doing one with the Mn Wild logo this year. Did one last year, but have no pics. :(
Yay hockey. :lol:
By Ajax
I think if you just cut out the white parts it would look alright
By The Vlad Hatter
Thats what I was thinking. Without making it too hard you could remove the white and maybe some of the gray along the outside, but anything more than that is beyond me.
By matspud
Thsi one looks almost ready made. Cut the white shave the grey. Can't see any floaters.

Only you can enlarge it to fit your pumpkin. For a start we don't know how big your pumpkin is :D
Canuckgame39 wrote:hey this is my first time doing this and im a huge hockey fan, i was wondering if someone could make this picture into a stencil

and blow it up big enough for my pumpkin

what areas would i shave and carve?
I did this one!!! I was searching the net for a ready made pattern but never did find one so I took it upon myself to figure it out for myself.

There are a few things I will do differently for the one I am doing up fro halloween night.

I just scraped everything that was grey with a lino cutting tool making sure to leave a little bit of a border around the areas I did cut out... when I do it again I will NOT be cutting out the 4 shards of ice and I think I wll only cut the teeth out and around the Orcas body and just scrape the eye and mouth...
Hope you found that helpful, it was my pleasure to help out a fellow Canuckian!
By Canuckgame39
so if i just cut the shape out and then shave the rest it will look good do you think?
By maegnus
Man, Canucks are easily my second favourite team; I'd absolutely love to go to a game at GM place one day and scream "LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" with the rest of them. In my opinion, their white jerseys right now are the nicest in the league.

Can you guess what my team is?

did these 2 this year (along with another 10 from ZP)