Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Lupinpatronus
Hey, I'm a newbie to the forums, but I've put these patterns to great use since last Halloween. I bring tons of them to the pumpkin carving parties my friends and I get together for, so they've been very useful.

Before I go into detail about my request, I should say that I only posted this as I didn't see any recent posts regarding this idea for a stencil, but if I've made a repeat topic, I apologize.

Anywho, swinging by the site this year, I was shocked that there was no Indiana Jones pattern (although I imagine most of Mr. Wickstrand's time was used to make those amazing Sweeny Todd patterns, along with all of the other wonderful new stencils).

I would love to see an Indy pattern! Maybe for next year? Might be cutting it a little close to put it up for this time around. I know someone previously mentioned Toht's death scene from Raiders as another great inspiration for a stencil. Really, any Indiana Jones-themed pumpkins would be great to see, but I'd like to see the man with the hat himself first. Any supporters? Or am I just a crazy newbie? :D
By Euri
Oh, great, a crazy newbie... :P

Just Kidding! Yep, Jones is a great idea! I would love to see Indy here as well as one of his father (who doesn't love Sean Connery?) because the third movie is still my most fav.

Lots of good choices from these films. :D
By Kerianne19
I would like to second this request please? Indie is classic, and a very much needed addition to the site! I am all for Indiana Jones :D
By wookie66
I think we need more heroic headliners and i cant think of a better fit than Indiana Jones with the fedora
By pagemaster1993
I agree, never actually watched Indiana Jones ever, but Harrison Ford is pretty epic.
By GUS
Never really watched the first episode as a kid (it was lousy stuntwork editing) & a few clips were on all the time, so I gave it a miss, however Izzy has been tending to watch the last 2 episodes on the projector & they've not been too bad to watch, he is Iconic I grant you!

Question is...

Indy Then (1980's) ..or Indy now? ..he's in his 70's
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I'd like to also cast a vote for Indy... the younger version of Dr. Jones, of course. With all due respect to the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, it's the first three movies that are the real classics.
By Ajax
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I'd like to also cast a vote for Indy... the younger version of Dr. Jones, of course. With all due respect to the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, it's the first three movies that are the real classics.
Hey no fair you run the site you can't vote. :lol:
By Ajax
indiana jones is a must! With Whip.

We need more heros this year.
By staticfurball
What a great idea. I don't know anyone who doesn't like Indian Jones. Temple of doom was awesome...come to think of it the priest with the beating hearts would be cool too :D
By SuperSonic
I do agree with this entirely. LET THERE BE JONES!!!
By sloaner
staticfurball wrote: I don't know anyone who doesn't like Indian Jones.
Two words, Crystal skull :lol: