Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By reignman40
Would love to see a stencil for Iron Maiden's Ed. That is one bad skeleton. There are so many classic album covers that would make amazing stencils. Anyone else with me?
By Pumpkin King
I second the motion. There are lot of good images to choose from the trooper, aces high, somewhere in time, powerslave, live after death, etc.
By Dans banana Loafcake
Its funny how these things come around again. I suggested this last year for the rock gods section and he would fit in nicely with the whole 'zombie' theme of the site.

Dan
By reignman40
This is my third year with ZP but I didn't actually even notice the message board until really late last year. I'm glad there are others rallying for some Iron Maiden stencils. I agree it would go perfect with ZP. Let's get some more support for Iron Maiden's Edward the Great!!!!
By The Captain
I vote for Eddie off the cover of Piece of mind, straight jacket and all! Any Eddie stencils would be awesome.
By Drayco
reignman40 wrote:Would love to see a stencil for Iron Maiden's Ed. That is one bad skeleton. There are so many classic album covers that would make amazing stencils. Anyone else with me?
Excellant suggestion!
By haktup
eddie is great I concur we could use at least one eddie stencil.
By Gordzylla
Great idea guys. I would like to see two album covers specifically. Killers and Peice of mind, in my mind two of the greatest album covers of all time.
For the stencils even if the background os totally eliminated and just Eddie is done would be awsome.
By reignman40
I may have put this up last year. I just think that there are so many amazing images of the mummy Ed that is used on Iron Maiden covers and artwork all over. I could see a whole section of just this character alone. Would make a great addition to the Rock Gods section.

Anyone else with me?
By reignman40
Had to resurrect this one. It got some support last year and now with the new members starting to sign up again I thought this deserved more consideration. Ed the skeleton just screams Halloween.
By Hallowed_Be_Thy_Name
Oooh, imgine the number of the beast album cover pumpkin style! Would take forever to do, but would so be worth it!
Have to agree with the Piece of Mind Eddie too :lol:
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I would like to revive this idea. It think it would make a great addition to the Rock Gods section.
By Mopar Man
Mistress_of_Halloween wrote:I would like to revive this idea. It think it would make a great addition to the Rock Gods section.
X2...

By gregh3196
I love that second album cover, so wicked. Thumbs up for me on the suggestion also