Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By purple1worm
This one gets my vote too!!!
By Doh
Yes...Eddie freaking rules! Credit goes to St0ney for the pattern. Now we need to see Ryans take on one of the many incarnations of eddie!
By GUS
definitely, I freaked when I saw stoney's take!
By CombichristGirl
zombiepumpkins wrote:Eddie was one of those ideas that has been a long time coming, but somehow escaped my grasp again this year. Perhaps Halloween 2009 will be his time to shine?
ahem oh patch master its 2010 i think its time.....go to him ryan he calls to you go and his embrace....... oh and while your there could stop and pick up a pattern of him :D
By S.A.M
Fantastic pattern from St0ney there, loving the picture Doh thanks for posting it :D
See what's great about Eddie is that he really works as a pattern even if you don't know who he is; he's scary regardless and looks typically Halloween. For people who recognise him there is an extra layer of awesome. A perfect pattern :)
By monstermash
S.A.M got it in one. Scary if you don't know and awesome if you do. I would love to see your take on this Ryan.
By mczolton
zombiepumpkins wrote:Public pattern #240 must represent the number of the beast. It's Iron Maiden's Eddie!

Eddie
Now that is sweet. I love it.
By SuperSonic
THIS is SIIIICK :D
By monstermash
You've just made my cousins year. Awsome pattern. Definate for this year. :D 8)
By punchi
Wow this one hit me outta now where! Awesome job patch master!
By MIKECOZ8
AWESOME --- Will be carving this one tonight
By Raven
Fantastic! Even if no one knows who it is, it will still be a scary pattern. He just may go to my last pumpkin...