Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By reignman40
Vote again for the new year. I just want to see a ton more Rock Gods stencils this season. =)
By Gordzylla
Just bumping this as there is still not even one, when there could be 4 or 5 easy, eddies. :wink:
By GUS
..then we really need to include Frank Sidebottom into the rock gods section, one of manchesters (well Timperley's) finest..

He still lives with his mum, nice lad.
By The Vlad Hatter
That would be cool and even if you didn't know who Eddie was it would still make for a scary pumpkin.
By MichalAngelo
OMG! I completely forgot about Eddie until you brought it up. I feel so old now. Lol
By SaneInsideInsanity
who.....
jk the would be a pretty good stencil
By CombichristGirl
that would be sweet. i was thinkin about him on a pumpkin the other day or general vic
By Gordzylla
Only a couple days till halloween. Can at least one eddie make it in time??? Pleeeeeeeeease!!!
By Gordzylla
I am still holding onto one pumkin for eddie. Please o great pumpkin master Eddie before she rots :lol:
By S.A.M
I was just going to make a request for this but I knew Eddie must have been requested before, a quick search shows that of course he has :D :D
Eddie is waiting to be immortalised ZP style Ryan ;) No offence to the patterns on the previous page but they're just not up to the ZP standard.
By purple1worm
Good suggestion. Eddie would nicely into the rock gods. 8)
By SaneInsideInsanity
what do you say ryan is eddie in the 2009 agenda
By monstermash
BUMP!! My cousin would bloody love an Eddie pattern. Classic icon of Iron Maiden. Come on Ryan you know you want to! :twisted: :wink: