Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax
another winner not something i'm into but will probably carve anyways because it's such a cool pattern.
By purple1worm
Yay!! Cool pattern! I'm quickly running out of 'kins! :D
By mudd
Woo Hoo !!! up the irons and start the carve!!!
my halloween for this year is complete with this pattern, i will now start the begging for a pattern of VIC RATTLEHEAD from MEGADETH

By CorpseBride
Oh my god! I love it! This is a definite carve for me this year. You did a fantastic job on this pattern, he really pops :D
By SaneInsideInsanity
Awesome sauce RYan
By Ajax
Just read up about Eddie on wikipedia he is quite a guy.
By nosferatu
The best Eddie from the best era for the band. A definite carve.
By Luederman
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS PATTERN FOR COUPLE OF YEARS NOW. Just saw them in July. YOU ARE AWESOME! Leprechaun cool too. Like 'em all! :D
By Chewy
hmm... i went looking to print another eddie tonight, but couldnt find it on the site. Did it become undone - kinda like undead - or did I just have an "approaching 40 with no brakes" moment?
By Chewy
Interesting, maybe the website burping or something. I dont see it in rock gods, ghastly ghoul is the last one showing for me, but, when i go to the master pattern list i can see it there (problem solved).

Something for Ryan maybe when he gets all his more pressing problems resolved.
By pagemaster1993
I noticed this too, I just typed Eddie into the search bar in the patterns section. It seems that he is now back where he belongs though.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yep, there was a missing file making Eddie not show on the Rock page. Fixed and fixed.