Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Wedge
Actually he isn't a goat stealer he is the goat sucker if you really look into it. Legend says he drinks the blood of the farmers gaots in Mexico. He is kind like Bigfoot in the sense that people think he is out there but no one has ever captured one of taken a picture. Google it and you will find all kinds of cool stuff about him.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Indeed indeed. Chupacabra literally means "goat sucker" in Spanish. If you couldn't tell by the "Demon Goat" and "Road Goat" stencils I have on my Unique Creations page, I like goats.

So I thought this mythical monster would be a unique design to offer. You don't see Pumpkin Masters offering chupacabra patterns, do ya? :P

In fact, I was thinking of doing a whole series of cryptozoological beasties. I've already started on a Loch Ness sea monster pattern. And how about Bigfoot or Yeti pumpkin!? :twisted:
By Wedge
So I did a search to see what other creatures could be added to the list. There are some great ones out there from other countries. The "dobhar-chu" (Ireland's murders master otter), i can't stop smiling thinking about a killer otter! Then there is Mongolia's "death worm" (which is reported to electrocute its victims). Oh the possiblities with this one.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Oh, good ones Wedge! Never heard of those. Yea, this sounds like the start of a cool pumpkin stencil series. I better get working. Halloween is only 350 days away.
By Jaxter
Yah all the ones you mintioned on that post I have never heard of.
By Wedge
I think this should be on its own topic but here is a cool link http://www.parascope.com/en/cryptozoo/p ... sIndex.htm
There are some great creatures in here.
By Jaxter
Big foot would be the coolest thing. I am a big fan.
By Mush-Mo
With Ryan making them I'm sure ANY of them would look great (and add good variety to the patterns), but I do have to put in my vote for Nessie. I have a fondness for him/her/it.
By matspud
As hubby is from Inverness I would have to vote for that one too.
By Mister_JP
I agree, these creatures would make a good collection.
By sleigher75
Canada has two such legendary monster that I can think of, the first is the Ogo Pogo(basically the same thing as Loch Ness) and the Wendigo(from what I can remember it is an animal spirit that possesses someone and drives them to murder). Information on these legends shouldn't be too hard to find.
By pumkin-lights
man its amazing what you find looking through old post come on lets get some mythological creatures on pumpkins
please ryan