Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Dadja
pumkin-lights wrote:man its amazing what you find looking through old post come on lets get some mythological creatures on pumpkins
please ryan
Yeah, you're doing a great job. I'd forgotten about this post... it's been 3 years: hey Ryan, where's Nessy??? :D hahaha
By Tkaraoke
Dadja wrote:... it's been 3 years: hey Ryan, where's Nessy??? :D hahaha
I'm glad someone else brought that up! ROFLMAO! ;)
By Pumpkin Hunter
I can't believe it, are you guys telling me Ryan knows where Nessie is? He should tell the press, I think there is a huge reward if he can prove it.

All this time living down the road from Loch Ness and Ryan actually knew where she was.
By The Captain
Sasquatch......I just like to say it............Sasquatch.

Nobody mentioned the Jersey Devil or the Florida Skunk Ape.

Sasquatch :D
By The Captain
Awesome thanks! There were some I had never seen before. I agree the warm water prank is the funniest! :lol:
By pumkin-lights
fuuuunny i must admit the water bowl one was the funniest
By stormqueen29
What would be great along this line in my mind is perhaps three or four seperate Loch Ness patterns, designed to be carved as a set and placed so it looks like the classic image where you only see parts of the monster and you could arrange them as you see fit for size.

For exapmle, the first would of course be the head, you could even stack two pumpkins to get the long neck effect. Then two or three pumpkins with just the humps on them. The last could have the tail. Spread out across the yard the effect would be wonderful.

For those with a true sense of adventure, you could even place them in a kiddie pool with perhaps an inch of water in it, just enough to add a reflection for realism.

Gale
By Dredge
You know....those ever elusive creatures. The ones that people swear they have seen, but can never prove that they exist, aside from poop and foot prints, or the occasional grainy picture/video

Big Foot
Loch Ness Monster
Chupacabra
Cracken
The Snorks

(Okay, maybe not the snorks)

Just a thought, not sure if anyone has asked this before...
Last edited by Dredge on Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By SaneInsideInsanity
gnomes brownies ferie pixies, unicorns pegasus......