Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
I am only asking because it would make my neice, cousin and the daughter of a good friend very happy...
I know it will be incredibly scary but, could you possibly whip up a "Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus" pattern?
By nosferatu
Over Ryan's Dead body!

Next he'll be adding Achy Breaky Heart to his Halloween CD Mix.

Please: Do not frighten us like that again!
By mischievousangel
I'm sorry but I have like 4 girls between 4 and 9 begging me and I feel bad for the little ones...
even thinking about possibly printing even a regular picture frightens me.
but sadly I did have to try...
By nosferatu
I know what you mean my daughter is 4 this week so you have my sympathies.

I am having a pink Halloween this year until bedtime when it will glow orange.

Best of luck with the request...... sort of :D
By blueikaos
don't feel bad.
My sister wants a Jonas Brothers one...I just wasnt gonna ask for it.
haha
By mischievousangel
i dont actually want ot carve it...
it kind of feels liek a waste of one of the most perfect pumpkins ive ever had...
i love my nephew...all he wants is something scary...not horrifying!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I don't want to disappoint kids, so I sometimes venture outside the traditional themes to create a pattern that will be popular. Just don't be disappointed if it doesn't happen. Time is getting shorter, and my daily duties are increasing. :oops:
By GUS
..LUCKILY! ...If you bring up your daughter to play with zombie corpses like mine does from a very early age, hanna montana et al does not get a look in, BUT on the other hand I get earache for 11.5 months of her saying "is it halloween yet"? (4 1/2 yrs)

Eye of newt is her current favourite as her emblem at school is STILL a witch
By mischievousangel
sadly, i really have no say in what these girls watch because they are the children of friends and my little cousin. but i wish they would have played with zombie corpses instead of hannah montana junk.
id much rather listen to "is it halloween yet" then those songs.

im going to keep a note for myself though...when i eventually have children keep lots of zombie stuff around...all year long lol
By GUS
..Daddy can I take chris (the zombie, "corpus christi") to school with me today?

Erm!?

BOT.. ANYTHING YOU CARVE AS A GIFT WILL BE GRATEFULLY RECEIVED (it saves them ((parents)) time from doing something they werent keen on in the first place)
By SaneInsideInsanity
haha my sister in law (3.75 years) wanted it be a witch this year, my mother in law is making her be a bumble bee hahaha sorry anyway the point is on her birthday last year she was ggiven a hannah montana barbie thing....it's head was off within hours...:D i love it
By CanadianCarver
My five year old daughter has been carrying around a skull head all week, covering it with a blanket at night for bedtime, the whole works! She calls it her pet!
By rosesrunred
I was hoping for a Madonna stencil before a Miley cyrus one. :o
By Zombie Pumpkins!
CanadianCarver wrote:My five year old daughter has been carrying around a skull head all week, covering it with a blanket at night for bedtime, the whole works! She calls it her pet!
:lol: Your daughter is the coolest. You've trained her well. Or perhaps it's just in the genes.
By GUS
my little shrieker now want's to stay at home & press the button on the "rising from the grave" spring loaded, in yer face grim reaper, rather than go trick or treating now... sadistical little so & so, yesterday after being told of new halloween scarey toys she ran all the way home & set it off constantly for a full 1/2 hour till i could stand it no more..

ooh she's going to be trouble!